There was a veteran sitting at the other table with his family. They shared an American flag with us and we posed for a group photo. Not a terribly bad looking family. :)
We also went out for seafood that night. I don't get too much seafood for a couple reasons. We're now landlocked where we live and I don't trust the freshness. Also, Robert's shellfish allergy really puts a cramp on my seafood style. The clam chowder was huge and they served it in a bread bowl. Anyone who can finish it off in one sitting is my hero!
If you look really closely you'll see three desserts sitting in front of me. They were not all mine. I swear! When I go out to eat with my parents, I think my dad especially, gets a kick out of how much I can eat. Also, I feel like eating out with family in fun cities could be a once in a lifetime event. When will you all be together again eating from the same menu? I say seize the moment and try all that you've never tried before. So we do, and I did!
It was all very good! I really enjoy visiting with my family. Especially around a table. Something magical happens when you get a lot of Kunz's around a table.



No comments:
Post a Comment