Be Ambitious

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Missing in Action

It has been brought to my attention that I have been slacking in blog-world. It's true. I don't deny it. I have a boatload of excuses (pregnancy sickness/fatigue, moving to a new state, etc.) but none are really that good. So, I'm just going to come out with it. I will continue to blog to the best of my abilities, but when I'm pregnant and preparing for a newborn and then taking care of a newborn, I fall off the face of the planet. I'm just not very good at adjusting to that change. So, don't worry, I'm still around, I just don't think you'll want to hear about the days on end that I spend at home because I'm too tired to get ready or the hours that tick away just nursing, changing, and burping a brand new baby. But, who knows? Maybe I'll surprise myself and be much better at it than I'm thinking I will be. Aim low, that way it's easier to exceed expectation, right? :)

3 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

I say blog about whatever, even if you think it might be boring.....chances are real high that my day is the same....go figure. Hope today was a better day for ya.

Nettie said...

Don't feel bad Erin. Some people blog instead of taking care of their families. If you don't blog because you're taking care of your baby, you're doing the right thing. :)

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Congrats on the baby - I am so happy to hear about it. When are you due?