A lot of you who live near me and those who are family may know this already, but as for the blogging world, I've been pretty secretive and it's been killing me! I'm going to have another baby! Yay!
We were going to try and keep it to ourselves for as long as possible, but I'm so excited I can't keep it in anymore! I'm 15 weeks along and sooooo happy to be out of the first trimester.
All of the baby calendars and silly old wives' tales are telling us it's a girl this time. I'm still wanting a boy the most, but I'll be happy with either.
I feel very blessed to be having another child and I remind myself of how difficult the last year has been whenever I feel tired or too sick. I can't wait for Nate to have a sibling and he's so ready for it! He prays for the baby everyday and he even tells me his baby is making him sick (while holding his tummy) when he doesn't want to do something! We're all so excited and ready for our family to expand.
P.S. Although I know there's always tons of curiosity, I'm certain there will be no pregnancy pictures posted of me. It's not a pretty thing!
27 comments:
Congrats Erin! I am so excited for you and your family! I hope everything is going well for you in Houston, take care and rest up!
Ahhh, I'm so excited for you guys!!! You just made my day, and it was pretty crummy so far so I owe you! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Are you finding out? You don't have too much longer to wait if you are, how fun!
Hooray! Congrats.
Yay!! Congratulations. That is great news.
congrats! that is so exciting. and too cute of nate to have sympathy sick!!
Yeah, we'll be finding out the sex. We are impatient.
Wow! How exciting. I know this is something you've been wanting for a long time. Nate will be a great brother. Congrats!
I'm so excited for you! Congrats! And, although I'm sure you're an adorable pregnant lady, I looked hideous so I can understand your lack of enthusiasum for prego pics!
Congratulations!! I know you've been waiting a long time for this; I'm so happy for you! Good luck!
Congrats!!!! So I think everyone is pregnant right now and having boys! Lexi is due March 11 and having a boy and another good friend of mine is due the same month with a boy. Looks like another wave of kids are ready to come to earth! Hope everything is going great! So excited for you ;)
Wahoo!!! I am SOOOO excited for you guys! What a wonderful blessing for you! I can't believe you waited 15 weeks to tell...we waited 12 weeks before we told anyone in our family about our kids and I could hardly stand it!
Again, congrats and hurray!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Sounds like things are going well in Texas...keep us posted! :)
Congrats you guys that is so exiting! Can't wait to hear what it is you are having. That is just so fun. Hope you guys are all doing well.
I am so happy for you, Nate will be a great brother!
That's great Erin! Congrats, I bet you're so excited. Hopefully the sickness will leave soon. Be sure to let us know when you find out the gender! :)
Yea! This is the main thing I was wondering about, but knew I couldn't ask via blog comment. I'm so glad things are going well! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. Nate will be a sweet big brother. I noticed that he was always cute with Jane. You are a great Mom, Erin. I felt like I learned a lot from watching you with Nate. CONGRATS!
I am sooooo HAPPY and EXCITED for you!! I know you have been wanting a baby for such a long time now, and I am so glad you finally get to have another one. I am very impressed you were able to keep it in this long. And hooray for the second trimester! I hope everything is going well for you. I look forward to updates!
Erin, congrats! I am very happy for you.
YEA!!! Congrats to you guys!!! You are such good parents. Hope you are feeling good. I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. What strength you must have!
Congrats Erin!! That's so wonderful!!
As I read this post I started to cry and scream and be just so incredibly happy for you guys!!!! COnGRATulAtiONS!!!!!!!!!
Congrats from me too! So happy to hear your good news. I hope you are feeling well!
You're nuts! You better post some pictures! I JUST LOVE you!!!! I am so so excited for you, and secretly hoping that all the lack of posts for a time meant you were feeling to "baby sick" to post! I am just so happy for you guys! I love you!
Ah CONGRATS!!!! So exciting! 15 weeks on the 5th eh? So you are bout 16 weeks now! We're due about the same time! YAY! a preggo buddy! Even if it is just through cyber space, still cool! CONGRATS AGAIN!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys, but bummed that we live SO far away. Maybe we can meet the new Ross at a Sox game in 2012. What do you think?
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment