Ok, so I keep posting, but oh-mi-goodness!!! She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I agree that she does not look like a new born! What a sweet little bug! Wish I could hold her! You guys have totally made me baby hungry! Darn you!!! ;)
I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful, and I LOVE the one with her and Nate. I prayed for you guys that this adjustment and transition will be a smooth one. We love you guys!!!
oh my goodness she is so cute!!If you need any help just holding that baby I will be there!! SHe is adorable and Nate looks like such a wonderful help.
She is so beautiful! You look so great in your aftershots. I just don't get how people do that. I always look awful. I think I must be a bad pusher so it just takes to long. Congratulations! Bob, you're doing a great job with the pink.
14 comments:
okay, she does not look like a newborn......she looks so filled out and healthy. Holy cow she is so cute. I can't wait to see her again.
Ok, so I keep posting, but oh-mi-goodness!!! She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I agree that she does not look like a new born! What a sweet little bug! Wish I could hold her! You guys have totally made me baby hungry! Darn you!!! ;)
I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful, and I LOVE the one with her and Nate. I prayed for you guys that this adjustment and transition will be a smooth one. We love you guys!!!
oh my goodness she is so cute!!If you need any help just holding that baby I will be there!! SHe is adorable and Nate looks like such a wonderful help.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. How fun to get a girl! I'm sure you're all loving her!
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!
Scarlett is sooo cute! I agree with Heather, she doesn't quite look like a newborn! Adorable...
She is adorable! Congratulations to your cute family...so excited for you!
She is darling, and has great color too! So many newborns look splotchy, but she doesn't! SO cute!!
She is so beautiful! You look so great in your aftershots. I just don't get how people do that. I always look awful. I think I must be a bad pusher so it just takes to long. Congratulations! Bob, you're doing a great job with the pink.
Congrats you guys!! I am so excited for you guys. She is so adorable.
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
So cute. Congrats, and I can't wait to see her and possibly hold her when I get back if you will let me.
She's beautiful! I love the pic with Nathan! Super congrats!
Post a Comment