When Scarlett was just a few weeks old, our friend Brekke took her newborn pictures for us. These are just a few of our favorites. The hardest part now is choosing which ones to put on her birth announcement! Sleeping babies are just about the cutest thing ever! I love these and am so grateful for all the work that Brekke put into them. Thank you!
8 comments:
What a beauty! A sleeping beauty!
I have been waiting for these pictures ;-)
I love them all, I like the one where she is awake and looking all happy.
I LOVE #5! She's beautiful!
Oh, those are so adorable!!!
I'm not sure if I told you, but our blog is private now. Email me at karenalapray@yahoo.com and I will send an invite.
What a sweet and beautiful girl you have!
She is so beautiful! I just want to snuggle with her. I loved Nate's comments about Cars.
She is so beautiful!! She looks like she belongs to the family. :)
Post a Comment