Be Ambitious
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
He put what up his nose?
Recently one night after we'd put Nate and Scarlett to bed, we soon heard Nate yelling in a panicked voice for us. Robert ran in and found Nate very distraught because he'd put something up his nose that he'd found under his bed. I was thinking we'd dodged this bullet because he's never done this and I thought he was too old for it now. I guess the joke's on me. Anyway, we could see whatever it was so we got a pair of tweezers and pulled it out.

Anyone have any idea what this is? It's like a miniature foam ball. I have no idea where it came from. The important part of this story is that we didn't have to make a trip to the ER (thank goodness) and we all survived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that probably wasn't funny at the moment, but reading it I have to admit I was laughing. Cute Nate!!
It kind of looks like an airsoft pellet. Why kids think it's cool to stick things up their noses and ears is beyond me...maybe they think they are like cool built in pockets or something! Glad he is alright though :)
Post a Comment