Be Ambitious
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
A VERY good day!
So this is really just a pick-me-up post for me, but I always love to hear when people are having a great day. Today, after my run, I got on the scale and (drum roll, please) I've lost all my Scarlett baby weight! It's official! YAY! As if that wasn't enough, Robert allowed me to order a few new items of clothing online and they arrived today. I was nervous they wouldn't all fit because I ordered my pre-baby size. Well, they all fit! Not a single thing I didn't love. It's so nice to know that my body shape is almost normal again along with my weight. My stomach is still a bit soft, but you can't win it all in one day. Anyway, it's been a great day for me. Just thought I'd share. Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
copngrats!! Way to work hard ,you look fabulous- I am going to need your help! :)
Yay for you! That is so exciting! I knew you've been lookin' good. This is motivation for me to get my rear end in gear again. Addie is 4 months older than Scarlett and I'm still not there!
Good for you! That's happy news!! I hope I can do the same thing after these babies.
That's awesome--congrats!!! Nothing like new clothes :-D
I love to hear other people's good days too! That is awesome I wish I could say the same. But it just motivates me all the more. Way to go girl!
Good Job Erin!! I know how much work and dedication that takes!! You are looking great!
Awesome!!! Way to go Erin!
Wow - hooray for you! You must feel fabulous!!! I'm glad you had such a great day!
Post a Comment