Be Ambitious

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pics of the Kids

I am painfully aware of the fact that I have not posted a ton of pictures of Scarlett on the blog. I have taken a lot of pictures, I just never seem to get them posted. Anyway, here are a few of both the kids. Scarlett loves to sit in the Bumbo and watch movies with Nate. She cracks up at him when he looks at her and tries to narrate the story. She watches him more than the movie. My kids (right now, anyway) are enamored with one another.

Scarlett just had her five month check-up. She is 15 lbs 7 oz and in the 95% for her height. She is so sweet. She only eats three times a day, sleeps over night for almost 14 hours, and is such a bright spot. We can't get enough of her.


I hope that my kids are always so happy to have each other. Nate is such a great, attentive big brother and Scarlett lights up every time he plays with her.

No comments: