She's a talker. She loves to babble. At this very moment, Nate is asking her to stop babbling because he can't hear Special Agent Oso over her! I personally love it.
She's a rolly polly. She's all over the place. This makes getting anything done very interesting. Thank goodness for an exersaucer!
She holds her own bottle. Whoo hoo!
She's getting up on her knees and scooting backward. I'm afraid she'll be crawling soon. It will be good for her since she's so curious, but not so good for me. Say goodbye to sitting through any church meetings!
She's almost sitting up on her own now.
She's drooling a lot and putting everything in her mouth so teeth may be on the horizon. Then again, she may just be a normal drooly six month old baby!
We get tons of comments on her chubbiness. She's padded very well! Interestingly, she's only in the high 60th percentile for weight. This is because she's in the 98% for her length. Her head is 67%.
When I went home for my sister Krista's wedding recently my mom pulled out an old black and white photo of a baby girl. When I looked at it I instantly saw my daughter. It was unbelievable. The similarities were very striking. My mom asked me if I knew who it was and I told her I thought it was her. My mom smiled. It was my mom and I love the fact that my daughter looks so much like her grandma. There is no question she belongs in my family. I can't think of a better person for Scarlett to take after. Hopefully, one of these days I'll get a copy of that picture and post it for Scarlett to see when she gets older.
So there's Scarlett at six months. We love her!
2 comments:
She is so adorable Erin! I think she looks a lot like you. Six months is one of my favorite stages. They are smiling and interactive, but now quite mobile yet! I agree with you on the feeding thing - it's so nice when they can feed themselves!
That green stuff you are feeding her looks real yummy!!! She is such a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment