So, can you tell who we are? We went as Clue characters. Robert was Professor Plum with the wrench, Nate was Mr. Green with the knife, Scarlett was Miss Scarlett with the rope and I was Mrs. Peacock. We got so lucky at our thrift store and found some of the most perfect (but also most ugly) things. Robert's suit is actually purple and we were able to fashion a green smoking jacket out of a child's robe for Nate! Of course, Scarlett sort of stole the show. She had her red dress with matching beret and I even put some rouge on her cheeks. Scarlett's outfit was not from the thrift store, though. Some friends lent it to us.
I don't want to give it away, but it was Professor Plum with the wrench in church parking lot.
On Friday we had a little playgroup Halloween party. Nate went as Obi Wan again because if he went as Mr. Green no one would get it unless we were all there together. He didn't seem to care. He just loved running around and playing with friends. It was a great distraction from his allergic reaction. Here he's doing the classic feeling game of eyeballs, brains, and mucus. He loved it!
6 comments:
I am so impressed. Those costumes are amazing! Good work.
Love Roberts thrift store plum suit, it is right up his ally. You all look so great, have a few more kids and you could have the all the Clue game characters!!!!! Glad you had a happy Halloween
The picture of your family all dressed up for Halloween is so adorable!
Love, love the costumes!! What a clever idea, and you look gorgeous as Mrs. Peacock by the way. I also read your post about Nate's allergic reaction - poor kid :( And to answer your question: No, it is not normal to go to the doctor as frequently as you do with your kids. Maybe that's the curse of having a doctor for a dad! I hope things get better (healthier) for your family. And good luck with moving to a house - that's so exciting! I can't wait to hear about it.
Awesome. I love the Clue theme. You pulled it off amazingly.
You guys are so creative. I may have to steal that one of these years.
Post a Comment