So now you know how the Ross' are keeping it real. We are hard core.
Be Ambitious
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Always a party at our house
I noticed there are a lot of photos of us and the kids that have been recently taken that we haven't done anything with so I thought I would do a post on our small everyday happenings.
Nate is getting really good at t-ball in the backyard. We can't wait to sign him up for baseball this summer if he decides he wants to learn more.
One night for family night we sort of messed around in the office and played guitar and Guitar Hero drums and sang silly songs.
Nate loves music so much. I am so excited that he got into the music magnet at his elementary school. It will be perfect for him!
Scarlett in her Cyndi Lauper outfit. Her Aunt Bec made it for her. I love the zebra skirt with the polka dot leggings. Girls just wanna have fun!
I made Robert's favorite, homemade gnocchi, and I'm getting much better at it. It's a lot of fun to get a little closer to mastering something so yummy.
I know I've posted pics like this before, but I love it when Nate dresses himself. So stylish to wear his church socks with his plaid short and shoes. It's going to be next season's big trend!
One thing that's been a lot of fun for me lately is Nate being so willing to do more around the house. He waters the flowers, empties the silverware, vacuums and, as pictured here, sweeps. I love all the extra help and his really great attitude.
So now you know how the Ross' are keeping it real. We are hard core.
So now you know how the Ross' are keeping it real. We are hard core.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wait, is Nate already in Kindergarten? I totally forgot that the dealine is in September. That just seems so big.
No, he starts in the fall. We missed the cut off by 10 days. It's good though, because he's been a great help to me to have home for another year.
Post a Comment