Be Ambitious

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The First Day of School

This Monday marked Nate's very first day of school! Kindergarten, here we come! He was so ready and excited. (So was I!)
I love the look on his face in the above pic. He's kind of putting up with his parents and all the picture taking.

He got to take his Optimus Prime lunch box. He LOVES it! It was broken on the second day, unfortunately, so Optimus retired early from kindergarten.

Nate's Lego backpack. We got it at Legoland in May. He is so excited to be the only one with a Lego backpack.

Robert gets to walk Nate so school every morning. It's so nice living close enough to walk. I am also glad they get the time together to talk and hang out.

Scarlett threw a party once Nate was out of the house. She threw on WALL-E and took over the Spiderman chair. A one-year-old's idea of pure bliss.

WALL-E is soooo good!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

So grown up! I bet he just loves it. :)

Kori said...

What a handsome little boy, so grown up! Jack started kindergarten too! I can't believe we have kids in kindergarten! Scarlett is so cute! I can just imagine how cool she thinks she is in that chair:)

BeCcA said...

That is the handsomest little man all grown up and ready for school.