
He got pretty full of himself and tempted fate.
As fate would have it, we found a straight up capsaicin hot sauce, called Stupid Hot, that wiped the smile right off his face. At first he didn't seem too effected by the sauce, but as the seconds ticked by you could see the heat set in. We got it on tape and in the short clip he flashed from good natured, willing participant to I think I've made a bad choice and someone help me NOW! We had a complete stranger come up to us and ask us if he was okay. He assured Robert that he'd start to feel better in 20 minutes. He promptly started to chug Coke Zero, which he was unable to taste. He actually could not taste much even after we went home. So we found Robert's breaking point in spiciness, it just happens to be the concentrated essence of the fiery underworld.
1 comment:
I think I know what face your talking about! If you go to the family web site, you'll find out which one. And I swear I had NOTHING to do with it. I didn't even see it until after it had been posted.
Post a Comment