I'm not sure I'll remember everything we had but from what I can recall we had: asparagus, caprese salad, cranberry sauce (it was my favorite thing at dinner), corn, italian bread, turkey, roasted rosemary potatoes, and for dessert we had pumpkin pie and Santa's favorite cake (marbled white and red velvet cakes iced with a cream cheese peppermint frosting). All I have to say is...YUM!
Be Ambitious
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Christmas Eve
This year for Christmas Eve we were invited to some of our good friends' home to celebrate with lots of delicious food and great company. We had such a good time and ate so much. Isn't that how you're supposed to do Christmas Eve?
I'm not sure I'll remember everything we had but from what I can recall we had: asparagus, caprese salad, cranberry sauce (it was my favorite thing at dinner), corn, italian bread, turkey, roasted rosemary potatoes, and for dessert we had pumpkin pie and Santa's favorite cake (marbled white and red velvet cakes iced with a cream cheese peppermint frosting). All I have to say is...YUM!
They had holiday poppers for us all and we each got a crown and a noisemaker. Yay for young kids and noisemakers!


The kids table was a riot. I think they all had a great time. It was nice to sit at the adult table and talk with minimal distraction.
After saying our good-byes after dinner we went home to partake in a Kunz family tradition. Jammies on Christmas Eve!!! Nate got some Optimus Prime and Bumblebee jammies,
Daddy got jammie pants and a Sheldon shirt,
Mommy got boring regular jammies,
and Scarlett got some girly, pink, Little Sister jammies.
I think the kids posing on the couch in their new jammies on Christmas Eve is becoming a tradition. I love their smiles.
Scarlett is just like Nate and loves to ham it up to the camera.
I'm ending our Christmas Eve post on this picture because it's my absolute favorite. It just shows exactly how we ended the night, too. We put the kids to bed so excited and ready for the next morning. They were so good and tried to go to sleep right away so Santa could come. I love Christmas with small children. They make the season so pure and fun!
I'm not sure I'll remember everything we had but from what I can recall we had: asparagus, caprese salad, cranberry sauce (it was my favorite thing at dinner), corn, italian bread, turkey, roasted rosemary potatoes, and for dessert we had pumpkin pie and Santa's favorite cake (marbled white and red velvet cakes iced with a cream cheese peppermint frosting). All I have to say is...YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute Christmas jammies. When our little one arrives we are going to start the Christmas Eve jammie tradition, I love the idea of new cute jammies to wake up Christmas morning in.
Post a Comment