One of the great parts of the night was that we started early and we were home and in bed by nine! Now that's how you rock New Year's Eve!
Be Ambitious
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
New Year's Eve 2011
There is a new standard at the Ross household for a great New Year's Eve party. The essential ingredients are good food, good friends and dance games! We had so much fun with our friends.
I realize now looking through all the photos that I got tons of our friends and the kids, but failed to get any of Robert and I. For this I apologize to my friends. Yay! You're on the Ross' blog!
The kids were so much fun to watch and they patiently waited their turn to play. The adults were having way too much fun. It was really hard to share.
Nate gets all his moves from his dad!
One of the great parts of the night was that we started early and we were home and in bed by nine! Now that's how you rock New Year's Eve!
One of the great parts of the night was that we started early and we were home and in bed by nine! Now that's how you rock New Year's Eve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was really fun! Thanks for not posting any of my awesome moves.
Post a Comment