Be Ambitious

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Easter at home

I guess I did better than I thought recording Easter because I found some more pictures!
Easter morning was fun.  Scarlett got her bath the night before and went to bed with wet hair.  Look at that bedhead! 
The kids were both more excited about the candy than the small gifts in the baskets.  They get that from their dad.  When I was a kid I wasn't that into sweets.

In Scarlett's nursery at church they have a ton of wind up toys.  The Easter Bunny must really know her!  ;)
After church was the Easter egg hunt.  Nate's really got it down.

Robert did the Easter egg hiding.  I think he thought he was being pretty clever when he hid an egg on our Christus.  Ha ha, babe!
Almost found them all...
Now is when the real fun begins!  Sugar rush!!!

No comments: