Be Ambitious

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where's Daddy?

When Robert was studying for his comps he was gone A LOT. The kids started to wonder if he existed anymore. I'm not complaining because I know that a lot of families go through times when daddy is gone a lot due to work or school. The kids are always asking me first thing in the morning, "Is Daddy at school today?" What I think is funny is that the answer to that question will always be "yes". I'm just curious how old the kids will be before they understand that Daddy isn't at school as a student anymore, that he is the professor.

Anyway, one day they went through the house looking for him. I just let them do their thing. It is entertaining to see them open the office door with the expectation of seeing their dad typing away at the computer. I think it shows how much they love to get a "Hey guys!" from their dad. So when they couldn't find him, they did the next best thing. Pretended to be him!
Scarlett in Robert's flip flops.
 

Nate in Robert's running shoes. Nothing like walking around in Daddy's shoes.

2 comments:

BeCcA said...

Love the pictures, so good to see the kids.

Lonni said...

Ur kids are adorable!