Be Ambitious

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Pics 2008

In October, Robert, Nate and I went with my sister Liz and her husband and daughters on a trip to Sun Valley. It was so nice! We love hanging out with them because they are so relaxed. There was no stress for those few days. That's hard to come by. Anyway, Liz is trying to start a small photography business and we were in desperate need of new family pics. Nate was 8 months old when we had our last ones done. So here are some of the pics she took for us. I think they get better as you go.













The weather was really nice for the outside pictures. It was overcast so the sun wasn't too bright causing me to squint. I have no eyes when I smile so squinting is no good for me. The indoor photos are at the lodge. Of course, I think my favorite is the one of just Robert and Nate holding hands. Liz did a good job of just shooting us as we played outside. I'm not a big fan of posed pictures. Anyway, what do you think? Which do you think is the best? Robert and I don't totally agree on which one should be the big one on the wall. I also want to send a big shout out to Liz. Thanks for doing this for us!

8 comments:

BeCcA said...

The pictures are great, you all look awesome. Iam glad you got them taken so I can have an updated picture of y'all. I went back and looked at the picture on my blog and it is amazing how much Nate and Little Bob look alike!

Lonni said...

I love them all! I think the one of you guys walking at the end is a great family pic. I also like the one of you looking at Nate and Bob is looking at the camera. She did a great job! I am not a fan of poses either. I like the pictures that capture character. She did great at that.

BeCcA said...

Tell Bob that I will post the Christmas crutches picture on my blog just so he can look at it and laugh at me all over again!!!

Andrea said...

Erin! Those all look great. My favorite is the third one up from the bottom (close-up of the three of you).

Rebecca said...

They turned out so good. I love the one with Nate on the bench. I can so hear him say "This is how I roll." All chill and cute!

Laura said...

I love the close-up with all three of your faces! We had our pictures taken outside this year by our friend, too! I love more candid shots.

Laura said...

P.S. Shane likes the first one because it shows your faces the best. :)

maeav said...

Erin, you are so pretty.
Ashlee