Be Ambitious

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Own Mastercard Moment

Ticket on the Metro: $1.25

Two tickets in the Upper Level to the Houston Astros v. Arizona Diamondbacks: $12

16 inch Super Star Dog and a regular soda: $10

Watching your son get immersed in the sport for which you are so passionate: Priceless

7 comments:

Laura said...

Love it!

BeCcA said...

I love your mastercard commercial. Who did you cheer for????

Erin said...

I think the cheering was for everyone. Robert was so excited to share that night with Nate that I don't think they cared who won.

Andrea said...

How fun! I remember seeing a game at Minute Maid park. Were there any home runs where you got to see the train go across the track?

Kristy and Erik said...

That is awesome!!! Don't you just love those moments?!

Dave said...

What a great way to spend an evening together.

Marie said...

Hello stranger! I'm glad to see that you guys are having fun in your new surroundings. We miss you! I need to send you some pics. You know that one of Nate and Kellen that I took the day you left? Kellen looooves it, so I put it in his room in a small frame. I don't think he understands that you've moved. Sad! :(
Anyway, love the blog! The black and white pictures you took are awesome! Nate is so dang cute!