Be Ambitious

Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine's Day and an afternoon at the park

I'm a little behind, but I wanted to post some of the pictures of our Valentine's Day. Nate and the baby were spoiled by Beema and Peepa Ross. Robert and I went to a ward dance. It was a quiet V-day, but it was very nice.
I would say the biggest hit are the roller-skates and the Transformers lunchbox. We take that lunch box to all our playgroups now and stuff it with snacks so Nate doesn't get hungry and I can stay and chat just a little longer with friends.

He was pretty excited about those skates. We use them everyday right now. He's getting pretty good. I'm certain our downstairs neighbors love us!

The skates have three levels. We are about to step it up to level 2. It should be interesting. Nate's favorite thing about the skates is when Robert comes home, he pushes him around the apartment really fast. Mommy can't really do that right now so it's an extra treat to see Daddy if the skates are still on when he walks in the door.

Just a few days ago we went with some friends to feed the ducks at a local park. Nate loves to feed ducks and there was plenty of old bread to go around. The three of them were so good and didn't get too close to the water. They also played really well together. Love that.

After we ran out of bread we took the kids to the playground. I have to say that there are so many great playgrounds around our area. I love it. Definitely a big positive.

So there it is. Good times.

3 comments:

BeCcA said...

Iam totally in love with the mowhawk Nate is sporting. He looks so cute.

Maren said...

Wow, your Valentine's Day look so nice & warm! :)

Oh, and I wanted to tell you--I don't have a meat grinder either! I used my food processor. (If I had to buy a meat grinder I'd probably still just daydream about it.)

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Fun with the skates. Summer is saving up by being good in order to get a pair.