In an effort to get out holiday cards this year we recently had our family pictures taken. Brekke is such a good sport to come out and do this for us when she is almost ready to have her baby. Of course, this isn't all of them, I'll post all the others that are our favorites very soon. Right now, though, Robert and I cannot agree on the best family picture. I think Nate had the hardest time. He's like me and taking pictures is not the easiest for him. Scarlett, on the other, could take pictures all day! She thought it was great fun. So what we need is some unbiased opinions. Tell us what you think. Which one is the best. This year I think I'll put it on canvas because we have a really big empty wall in our living room that really needs something. It's all up to you!


15 comments:
I'm torn between two and three. I LOVE two and think it would make a great canvas and would hands down choose that but Nate isn't smiling as cutely as he is in number three. I do like number three a lot too though. If I had to choose it would be #2.
They are all so cute and I know the feeling of not being able to decided (we are there as well), but I think I like the one of all you standing the best!
Man, that's tough. They're all good. I think I like #3 the best.
I like the one in the middle. At first glance I was going to choose the one with squares 'cause that's a cool background but when I looked at them all up close I think #2 is it--I was so busy looking at your smiling faces I didn't even notice the background! :)
I really like the first one, with you all standing! But, I'd probably put #3 on cavas.
I vote the last one, but it's a pretty close race. I'm glad you're blogging again. Hope you guys are well!
I like 3 the best, 2 the second and 1 the least. Cute pics. Cute fam.
Those all look great! I like 2 the best, but Nate's face in 3 is so stinkin cute, that I'd maybe do that one just for his cute face! Good luck picking one!
I'm definitely voting for #2! Adorable!
I like 2 and 3 also! but i think i like 3 slightly more. it would look awesome on a canvas! good luck!!
They are all cute!...but I think my favorite is the middle one. You all look more relaxed and I see more of your personalities in that one.
I agree with Cami. Nate is smiling so cute in number 3.
Erin-they are all adorable! You have a beautiful family. But if i was choosing I think I would choose #3. Good luck:)
That is very hard because I like them all but I think the one that wins my vote is #3
So cute!! I love love the second one. I hope you remember that i love you erin
Post a Comment