My Christmas decorations for the house are kinda sad. We don't have many and most came from my mom. She sent us all her old stockings so we could have some. One day I walked around the corner to find this. It was so cute. Had to get a photo.
Our good friends, Matt and Brekke, were expecting their second little girl January 3rd. On December 26th while playing games with us, Brekke went into labor. She and Matt went to the hospital and their daughter, Audrey stayed the night and next day with us. She was so cute the next morning. I first got all the kids ready (and three kids is time consuming!) then I went and got cleaned up myself. Audrey came in to my room and helped me choose what to wear that day. In the process of dressing me she started pulling some of Robert's things on herself.
She was only interested in Robert's clothes and I think it's adorable. Nate came in to join us after he heard the laughter and they both got in on it. I kick myself that I didn't get a photo of them together all dressed up.
We went to go visit Matt and Brekke and their girls at the hospital a day or so later. Their newborn is named Karin. She was so small! You forget how quickly they grow. I was more than happy to hold her for awhile.
Finally, I had to post this pic. As we all know Christmas is the time for baking and eating said baked goods. Nate was very pleased to participate in this tradition. Houston, I think we have a sugar high!
3 comments:
I'm glad you posted these really cute pictures.
I love the picture of Nate playing "uncooked batter-eater".
That picture of Nate is so cute. I get that gitty about batter too.
Post a Comment