We did have fun, delicious cakes, though. Robert's a big fan of popcorn so I made these popcorn cupcakes for him.
My friend made my cake this year and it was chocolate with chocolate frosting. All I can say is...Best frosting ever! It was so good! It's a Martha Stewart recipe and I think it has sour cream and cream cheese in it. How could that not be tasty?
Anyway, another year come and gone. I was just thinking that I have memories of my mom when she wasn't too much older than me. I can't believe I'm almost to that point. I thought she knew everything, had everything under control, and was totally together. I hope that's how my kids see Robert and me!
3 comments:
Oh, Erin isn't that the truth! I think the same thing about my mom and just hope and pray that I am doing right with my kids:) Happy Be-Lated Birthday to you!
Happy Happy belated birthday to both of you! I love your popcorn cup cakes! So creative and cute. I can remember my mom at this age too...I thought she was so old!LOL
Happy belated birthday to you both! I love those popcorn cupcakes. I saw them first a few yeas ago in a cupcake book and am sure that at some point I will make them for Nelson too. (He also loves popcorn.)
Post a Comment