Scarlett is just like Nate was when it comes to bath time. She loves it! As soon as she hears the water running I can hear her squeal with glee followed by the sounds of her speed crawling to the bathroom. She loves it so much that while I was running her last bath she took a head first dive into the bathtub fully clothed. Don't worry, though, I pulled her out by her ankle in a flash. She was soaked from crown to waist. The little turkey can't even wait to be undressed before she goes in!

My favorite part of Scarlett's bath time is her confusion as she watches the water swirl down the drain. Were is it all going???

I just think she's so cute!

Can you tell she's loving it?
3 comments:
Yet more proof that Scarlette is one of the happiest babes in the world.
So cute! I love bath pictures. And Yes, you can tell she loves it!
Cute!
Post a Comment