We were blessed with a package from Robert's family that had a gift for each of the kids.
Nate got the Cootie game. We've had it out everyday since. He really likes it. Every time he has a friend over he asks to play and then proceeds to tell them all the rules.
Scarlett got this little rubber ball thing with rattles in it. She was hooked the second she saw it. She pushes it around the house all day.
She also got this adorable outfit. I love girl's clothes. The possibilities are endless. Especially when you're a biased mom who thinks her daughter makes every outfit that much more adorable!
Our ward's playgroup has an annual Valentine's potluck lunch/party for the kids. Scarlett couldn't really participate too much, but she was really cute as she watched.
Of course decorating cookies is always the favorite with my son. I have to say I made him take a really big bite and smile. I just didn't know I'd get a conversation heart tooth in there for good measure.
Last year I was pregnant with Scarlett during this party. I was just a few weeks from delivering so I didn't make a Valentine's box with Nate. I felt really bad when he noticed there wasn't one for him but there was for all the other kids. I promised myself we'd do better this year and we did! He had a motorcycle/baseball box.
1 comment:
I grew up not really celebrating it as well. But Shay and I were married on Valentines so its a special day for us! Nate is adorable...I love the candy heart picture!
Post a Comment