Be Ambitious

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sprinklers and Cousins

What's better than playing in the sprinklers? Playing in the sprinklers with cousins!!! When we went home to Idaho for my family's reunion we had a couple of days to play at my parents house before we headed to the reunion. Our kids' suitcase was lost after we landed, but I had enough clothes to let them run through the sprinklers. Nate ran in his shorts and Scarlett ran in some hand me down swim trunks I'd brought to give to my nephews.
I love watching kids run in the sprinklers.  They start out so timid.  You can see that Charlie, far left, has already gotten past that, but my kids are taking their time getting wet.  Charlie is my sister, Liz's youngest.  She's just three months older than Scarlett. 

I think you can even see me in the background gardening.  How did my mom convince me to do that?  I hate gardening!
Scarlett, Charlie and Nate.  Charlie was having a hard time convincing my kids to play.  I think she's giving up on them here.
Scarlett getting a little drizzle.  Love those smiles.
Nate finally going for it.  He's so cute!
"Yay!  You guys are finally playing with me!  Let's go!  Run!"

No comments: