Be Ambitious

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Scarlett Making Mischief

Before summer came upon us I took Scarlett to an indoor inflatable bouncy house playground.  She had a great time and did NOT want to leave.  It was a playgroup with all our friends from church so she had lots of friends to play with.  I should have taken more pictures of her playing with her friends but I wasn't thinking about pictures and missed the opportunity.  I did, however, get lots of her playing on the slides.  It was the time of her life, thus far!


I think this slide was a little faster than she expected.  She loves being caught off guard.  She went down this slide again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

Can you believe they had a Disney Princess blow up castle?  Of course they did!
Can you believe that Scarlett wouldn't leave it?  Of course she wouldn't!
This is a different day altogether, but I had to put it in the blog.  She does the very regularly.  She knows where I keep my makeup and helps herself all the time.  I think she does it when I'm gone and Daddy is left in charge. 
She does okay for a 3 year old!

No comments: