I mentioned in an earlier post how much Nate loves music. At the end of the school year his choir, Singers, put on a concert. He was so happy to participate and so excited to share the songs he'd learned with me. There was an amazing turn out. All the children and parents filled a beautiful Baptist church to the brim.
Before the concert. I loved all the stained glass windows. It's always interesting to me to go to different churches. I love how every religion has their own way of making a House of the Lord.
Nate found his place quickly with all his friends. It was loud and crazy to get all the kids into place.
Once the concert started I was hooked for the evening. It was so sweet watching all these young kids sing their hearts out for their families and their choral conductor. Nate has learned so much being a part of this choir. He even takes what he's learned here and applies to singing in church. He always sings the hymns right along with me and he puts his whole body into it. We get lots of people commenting on how cute it is that he sings so well. He's even worn off on Scarlett. She sings just as loud. She's trying to keep up with big brother and I really don't mind in this case.
After the concert we had some time to mingle and take pictures with friends.
Nate is such a sweet, likeable kid. I'm so glad he finds joy in sharing music. I hope it always sticks with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment