Be Ambitious

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Playtime!!!

I've tried to keep my bedroom somewhat a sanctuary for Robert and myself. This means monitoring the traffic of Nate in and out. He usually isn't even allowed in our room. Because of this, he's constantly trying to sneak in. It's so funny when I catch him trying to sneak in that occasionally I let him in to check it out.

The bed is his favorite. I can't blame him, it's my favorite too! He loves to get in under the blankets and lay on the pillows. Then I have to tuck him in. Unfortunately, most of the times I let him in is after I've already made the bed for the day. It's okay, though, he's so little it only takes a second to remake it.

I love to lay down next to him once he's made his way in. He closes his eyes with a smile on his face and waits for me to lay next to him. Then I start making snoring noises and he joins right in. The snoring is hilarious and only last a few seconds because it's interrupted by fits of laughter.

Of course after I hear a good giggle from him I don't want it to end. His laugh is one of my favorite things in the world. I lift up his arms and immediately start attacking his armpits for some more laughter. These are the good times. I don't know how I'd survive without these moments of pure bliss.

No comments: