Robert insisted that I share this with y'all. After three months of the Windy City, we finally decided to give the famous Chicago style pizza a try. I have to say it's delicious but be prepared to pay for the goodness. It's a bit more than your average Pizza Hut. For any of you who don't know Chicago style pizza is a thick crust. It's a good one inch high. It comes in layers. For example ours was just a canadian bacon with cheese. First, they lay the first crust and put in some sauce, meat and cheese. Then they add the second crust and put cheese on top of that and then a really yummy pizza sauce on top of that. We ordered our pizza from a place called Giordano's. You can mail order it and I think it would be worth it. Make sure you check how much the pizza you're ordering serves. You may not believe it, but they are telling you the truth. Check out this pizza. Can't you just feel yourself adding on that extra 5 lbs just by looking at it???
Be Ambitious
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Chicago style pizza!
Robert insisted that I share this with y'all. After three months of the Windy City, we finally decided to give the famous Chicago style pizza a try. I have to say it's delicious but be prepared to pay for the goodness. It's a bit more than your average Pizza Hut. For any of you who don't know Chicago style pizza is a thick crust. It's a good one inch high. It comes in layers. For example ours was just a canadian bacon with cheese. First, they lay the first crust and put in some sauce, meat and cheese. Then they add the second crust and put cheese on top of that and then a really yummy pizza sauce on top of that. We ordered our pizza from a place called Giordano's. You can mail order it and I think it would be worth it. Make sure you check how much the pizza you're ordering serves. You may not believe it, but they are telling you the truth. Check out this pizza. Can't you just feel yourself adding on that extra 5 lbs just by looking at it???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That pizza is pretty delicious...I actually got to try some (the same flavore I think) from the same place while I was out there in November. I enjoyed it and it was filling!
Hey, I'm ticked! When I went to Chicago, they told me they never heard of putting canadian bacon on pizza, that it was just a west coast thing. Liars! :) That pizza looks really good!
Post a Comment