Nothing gets me in the Christmas spirit better than seeing Nate get into it himself. Since we put out the Christmas decorations Nate has been enthralled with the Santa hat. I don't know where we aquired it and we've had it as long as we have been married. Nate is really into hats so he just loved this when I put it out. He pulls it down regularly and plays with it.

I think this is the cutest Santa wannabe I've ever seen!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great holiday season with your families!
5 comments:
what a cute santa! there is just something about santa hats, my kids love them too!
The picture is absolutely adorable. I love when kids get really into Christmas too!
he's such a cute little boy erin. the older he gets, the funner it gets at christmas time too. we just took our kids on the polar express this week (the grand canyon railway) to the north pole. they thought it was the best thing ever. i'm excited to see you at christmas time!
Its the kids that make Christmas so fun isn't it? Jodi sings Christmas carols all day long and I just love it! Its also great cuz we get to be kids again too!!
Merry Christmas!
Hey Erin! I thought to myself today at church how surprised I am that I haven't come across you blog, well, I found it. :) We didn't get to know eachother that well before you moved, maybe we can in the blogger world. I hope.
Post a Comment