Be Ambitious
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Just too smart!
Much to my surprise and delight, Robert left the computer home this morning so I thought I'd try to catch up on all my blogging in case I don't see it again for awhile. I love the age that Nate is at right now because everything is a new discovery. In fact, one of his favorite things to say is, "Discobery!" We don't know if he actually means what it sounds like or not, but it's still really cute. Anyway, we have a lot of grown up toys that Nate isn't allowed to play with and he knows it, yet that doesn't slow him down when he wants to check it out. He's really curious and I'm sure that is just his age. The other day he found Robert's IPod and tried to hide from us in the front hallway. Not a very good hiding place. I found him trying to get the earbuds in his ears and by the time I got it away from him he'd managed to turn it on and start some music. He's too smart! He knows how to work the computer and all the remotes in the house. Where did he learn all that because we didn't teach him? Trial and error, I guess. So here is our little one exploring and learning more about the world around him. It's so fun to watch him learn.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is funny! they can be smart but not very clever when it comes to hiding! what a funny boy!
i just had to add something that went along these lines. Seth somehow manages to change the language on all things electronic. it cracks me up. he used to bring his mp3 player to us to fix because it was all in french or german or whatever. it was funny!
Post a Comment