This is totally just for my sake, but I just wanted to share that finals are over!!! Yay! I have to say that this week was even harder than finals at BYU. Maybe it's because I wasn't buried in work as well. Anyway, I have been a single mom this week and am so excited to have my husband back. I've really missed him. It makes me very appreciative of all the help he gives me regularly that I overlook. I am thankful for all the hard work he does for our family.
Enough with the sappy stuff and on to celebrating! We're going to pull out the Wii because classes are over, put Nate down and watch Ocean's 13, which we've never seen, and eat Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's a party at the Ross' tonight! We'll probably be in bed by 10. :)
Aren't we lame???
3 comments:
jealous. My finals start Monday and will stretch on until the 20th. Law school is over-rated. I just have to tell myself that a big firm salary will make it all worth it in a few years.
. . .
Sigh.
Party on Ross Fam! Enjoy being together!
I love the lame end at 10:00, date-night in the living room, parties! we have those often on the account that we have 4 kids and can barely afford the date much less the babysitter! I hope you enjoyed your party!!
Post a Comment