Be Ambitious

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good times with Nate

For Christmas, my mom gave Nate this new towel. It's hilarious. It even has a tail. This is the first time we put it on him. Nate thought it was a bit different.




I know that this is a bit late, but for Valentine's Day, Robert didn't leave Nate out. He went shopping early in the morning and came home with this doodle pad for Nate. You just put water in the pen and it writes on the pad. It's terrific because I don't have to worry about Nate writing on the carpet, couches, or anything else that doesn't need to be colored. It's tons of fun and I think Robert did an excellent job.


2 comments:

Jen said...

those are way fun. have you seen the small one that already has a picture and when you color w/ the pen w/ water it adds color to the picture? did that make any sense? anyway they are fabulous for church!!

Nettie said...

I am so going to get one of those, awesome idea!!