Be Ambitious

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged...Sort of

I was reading my friend Jen's blog and she had this as one of her posts and unofficially tagged everyone. Since I'm not creative and can't think of anything to blog about (I'm avoiding doing my kitchen floor) I thought I'd consider myself "tagged".

A.The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.Questions:

10 yrs ago:
-I was a silly fifteen-year-old. One great thing about that year was that it was when I officially met Robert and knew more of him than just his name and face and who his friends were. We played on the tennis team at school.


5 Things on my list of things to do today:
-Fold laundry
-Visit a friend on bedrest
-Sweep and mop my kitchen floor (I hate floors with a passion).
-Continue reading my latest selection
-Cardio and Pilates tonight

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
-Pay off school loans and tell Robert he could choose any school he'd like for his PhD
-Buy a Hybrid SUV
-Book a trip to Belgium, at least two weeks long
-Go to culinary school
-Invest

3 of my bad habits:
-I finish Robert's sentences and thoughts for him....and think I'm right
-Talk myself out of things because I lack the confidence to go through with them
-I hate to wash my face at night

Places I have lived:
-Washington
-Idaho
-Utah
-Arizona
-Illinois

Jobs I have had:
-Mom
-Lifeguard
-Hostess
-Frieght manager
-Retail sales
-Courier
-Call center person
-Childcare

Things most people don't know about me:
-I'm OCD about how my bed is made
-I'm hoping to start my own business in the next couple of years
-I love kids but I don't think I'll have a lot of my own (I think 2 is my limit)
-I'd love to adopt someday

I think I'd like to tag Monica, Ashlee, Amanda, Jen Ross, and Celia. Of course, you could do what I did and add yourself in if you'd like.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That's fun getting to know you more. What kind of business do you want to start?

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I had the same question!

Erin said...

It would be an online fitness and nutrition consulting business.

Andrea said...

It was fun to read more about you! I hate to washing my face at night too (so I don't). Good luck with your floor.

Cheri said...

I just found your blog! I know we've only met a few times, but our children are cousins, so I love that we can kind of get to know eachother here. Are you guys planning to go to the reunion this summer? I think our supream leader C dub might kill you if you skip.

Cheri said...

I think we live somewhere near where your reception was, I can't really remember and I didn't really knwo where we were the first time. We're in the Nampa 8th Ward. Our bishop's name is Jared Zwygart. What are the names of some of your family? I've got my ward list so I can look and see. That would be fun. We'll have to have you over for dinner sometime when you come to visit.

Nettie said...

You're such a funny person Erin. I love your bad habits. :) We're all a little quarky in our own ways, some more than others in my case. :) Have fun!

Cheri said...

We would love to have you visit! I'm not sure what stake we're in, I'll have to ask Brett when he, wait, here is the ward book they gave us. It says the Nampa Idaho West Stake. We are right here by Nampa HIgh school, off of 12th. We'll be here so whenever you are here, just let us know!