Be Ambitious

Monday, June 23, 2008

Blowing out of the Windy City

The time has come for us to bid a fond adieu to Chicago. Well, we are not leaving for a few more days, but we have to get everything packed, which, alas, also includes the computer. So, we are going off-line for a few weeks, or until I can get access to a computer to tell the funny stories of Robert trying to drive across the country. When the blog continues we will have lots to share with the move, a Ross Family Reunion, and a visit to good ol' Casa Grande, so you can have something to look forward to until we return. Wish us.....er....Robert luck driving because I am not touching the steering wheel....only the radio!

7 comments:

Eliott said...

Hey have fun traveling! And let me know when you get here, I would love to see you!!

April said...

Good luck with the move. We'll have to let you know next time we head up to Boise, maybe we can visit!

Erin said...

I have fond memories of our drive out to Delaware from Utah. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves!

Crystal said...

Where at in Nampa are you moving to?

Monica said...

Oh, I am so sad. Have a happy drive and think fondly of those of us still here in Chi-town buried in books and diapers! We'll miss you! Ah, until your return... :) Mind you, we'll still be here - still... for awhile...

Unknown said...

I am said we can't say goodbye! Have a safe trip and hopefully I will see you in a year! Keep in touch, girl!

Jenny said...

I had to catch up and read lots to find out that you're moving back to Idaho. Congrats to Rob for graduating, and good luck with teaching. I hope you guys have a good trip.