Be Ambitious

Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the baby is...

Last week I went in for my first Dr.'s appointment and ultrasound. Robert was able to come, too. We were so excited and nervous to find out if everything was going well, but we were most anticipating finding out the sex. The ultrasound showed the baby perfectly. It's right where it needs to be in development and we got an awesome view of the spine. The only problem was that it was hanging out in the stink-bug position so we have no idea what it is! Crazy modest baby! Argh! We want to know whether to name it Phoebe or Phoebo. Now we have to wait another month! My biggest lesson so far with this pregnancy is learning to be more patient. I feel like I've had to wait so long for everything to happen! Anyway, I just wanted to share because I know that I've not been awesome at keeping everyone informed. I will, I promise, I'll post any further information on the sex as soon as I know.

9 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

When I started reading the post I was like...you held off a week to tell us?. Now that I know you don't know it makes sense. I hope you are feeling okay.

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

That's crazy! I've had a lot of friends in the last month have the same problem....cute little modest kids! The world needs some of those with some of the things kids are wearing these days...ha! Hope all is well!

Lonni said...

What?!! I would be going crazy! Can't wait to find out what your having!

Laura said...

Congrats on that first ultrasound! It's always so reassuring and fun to finally see your little one! Good luck with everything!

Gel said...

Congrats!! Hope everything goes well.

Marie said...

Been there! We thought from day one that Jane was a girl, but didn't have proof until my last ultrasound during the 9th month! Frustrating for people like me (and I'm thinking YOU :)) who like to have a plan, but so good to here that baby is healthy, anyway. Yay!

JaMie said...

HEY! Yeah now we can be blogging buddies:)Well you should not find out the sex.. thats what I'm doing!! Crazy but way too much fun! Just something to think about:)

Kristy and Erik said...

What a little stinker!! I guess they always make us use our patience don't they?! In the womb or out! But I am glad to hear everything is going well.

kanishk said...

I hope you are feeling okay.

Work From Home india