Be Ambitious
Friday, September 12, 2008
Another move
So, it's been about two weeks since we finally finished the unpacking and filled the pantry and refrigerator. Although this place is smaller than the one in Chicago we have found we really like it. There is a balcony off of the master bedroom and the walk-in closet is great (our shoes still don't fit but it's really nice). Things are a little tight in the master bedroom because we wanted the desk in there but other than that I love every room.
The living room is really bright and I love all the natural light that it gives. It's nice to see straight into it, too, when I'm cooking so I can keep an eye on what Nate is up to.
The kitchen is brand-new everything. The stove is the nicest one I've ever cooked on. (Except for my parents. They have one of the touch stoves that's completely flat. Really cool.) I love the granite counter tops. I also love how our table and chairs have their own little nook that is surrounded by windows. It makes for a really nice dining experience. :)
I don't know what to do about my tree. I should probably find a different place for it, but I don't like it anywhere I've stuck it yet. Just pretend it's not there.
Nate's bedroom is perfect! It was way too big for him in Chicago. Now everything fits really nicely and it's a combination bedroom/playroom for him. The added bonuses are that the closet is way too big for all his stuff so we use it for storage and I can see straight into his room from the living room so I know what he's doing. In Chicago, if he disappeared into his bedroom it was anybody's guess what he was doing until I was standing in his doorway.
Finally, the bathrooms rock! I've always lived in places where the bathrooms were closets. Robert and I can both fit in these bathrooms at the same time! Whoa! There's lots of counter top space for all my girl stuff, too. Oh, we're moving up people! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on your new place! It looks so cute!
that is a really cute apartment! I love the dining room too that is nice! how fun! I love moving and getting everything put away and everything is all clean and organized! Ahh it's a great feeling!
Congrats on the unpacking...that's always the part I feel takes forever. where is your apartment? you guys are living in nampa right?
The apartment looks great, I like the view out the window, is that a corn field?
Love the pics. Don't get too comfortable, though. ;) Some of us are still hoping you come back to Chi-town! :) I'm so glad you like it! It looks like a great place. I love the windows. Windows are a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing.
Post a Comment