Be Ambitious
Friday, September 12, 2008
Potty training.
We have finally potty trained Nate! Yay! I don't know how we survived, but we did. We let him pick out a couple of packs of underwear that got him excited about the idea. He chose Cars and Batman. The whole week we started the training we stayed at the apartment and practiced, practiced, practiced. I thought I might go crazy from being inside all day everyday. We also didn't bother getting him dressed because he's just dirty more clothes so Nate was a little white trash that week just running around in his underwear.
Well, he must have gone crazy being inside too, because we caught him like this. He'd gotten into my bedroom closet and picked out a pair of tennis shoes and walked out the front door in his underwear with my shoes on the wrong feet. He'll probably kill me when he's older for this picture, but it really cracked me up and made me smile after a tough week. He got halfway down the steps (we live on the second floor) before we realized it. We're going to have to put another lock on the door that he can't reach so there aren't any repeats. Anyway, we survived potty training and even managed to laugh about it a little, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY!! that is always such a nice thing to have done and over with!
Congratulations! We're starting potty training too. Maybe if I tell Madeleine that Nate uses the potty she'll be motivated to do it herself.
Ya for Nate!!! I think there are pictures of Bob looking like that in some family scrapbook. HAHAHA
BRAVO!! Okay, can you come potty train Allen?? I'm still scared to try. I may end up doing him and Abby at the same time :)
Whoo-hoo!! Yippee! Hurrah!! :) Way to go!
Post a Comment