So recently I woke up one morning and I felt like I needed a change. I am growing out my hair so it's in this weird tweener phase so I knew I couldn't cut it so I decided to go for the color. I'm a bit afraid of coloring my hair, I only do the temporary kind that washes out in a month, but I'm hoping I'll find a color that I like enough to get it done permanently. I've done this once before and it turned almost purple, I was going for a dark auburn, so this time I went a little lighter and got the warm medium brown.

What do you think?
10 comments:
I think this is a nice, natural looking color. Cute.
Very nice - I really like it!
Very pretty. I really like it. Sometimes you just need a change.
Very pretty! Looks like you and I had the same urge. First time hair coloring for me, but I love it! I haven't seen you at the gym lately. I've been hitting the weight class solo twice a week.
Oh, and I LOVE footie jammies! Love them.
It looks GREAT!! I always think your hair looks good, so it is funny to hear that you think it is in the weird phase. But that color is good, you could do permanent of that!
love it a lot. You look great.
I love it! It looks totally natural on you.
Looks good chica...totally hot for fall. : )
I love the color. You look beautiful! Keep it like this!
Post a Comment