
Tomorrow Robert takes the GRE again (he took it to get into his Master's program but is re-taking it because he'd like to improve his score for his PhD applications). He's been working really hard and studying a ton. Despite all his preparations he is still really nervous. He's the type that can become really disappointed in himself if he doesn't reach, or exceed, his own expectations. So I'm putting this out there in hopes of extra support. He will need all the prayers and best wishes that he can get. Thanks for all of your support. We'll let you know how the test goes!
6 comments:
Bless his heart. Taking the GRE sucks!
Good look Bob, I will be thinking of you!!
Good luck, not good look, duh becca
I have something really funny to tell you! I have been getting all these random emails from BSU students in Brett's BSU email account lately. I just thought that maybe the new system has been having kinks and it would work out. Well today after I realized a few of them said Prof. Ross, I figured out that Brett is no longer the ONLY Robert Ross on BSU's email system! Yup, in case Robert is mad at certain students for not sending him their stuff, it was sent to MY Robert Ross
Good luck to him! And I am glad to hear that is not just my kids that are sick, not that I am glad that Nate is, but you know what I mean. We will have to plan it again! Take care.
Aw, best of luck to him!! I'm sure he'll do great! (again) :)
Post a Comment