Be Ambitious

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grateful II

Just a really quick post. My visiting teacher used to be a florist in Utah. She is super cute and really nice. We've only met once, but I really like her and look forward to getting to know her better during our year here in Idaho. Anyway, late last night I got a knock on the door and there she was with a bundle of beautiful roses. She said she couldn't use them and that they should last 5-7 days. One of my dreams in life is to always have some type of fresh flower in my front room. I'm not in a place I can do that yet, but I have a beautiful bundle of orange roses to enjoy for the next few days thanks to a thoughtful new friend.

2 comments:

BeCcA said...

Awesome, I love orange roses. Iam in agreeance with you that if I could, I would have fresh flowers in my house all the time.

Andrea said...

That's a great goal. I would like to do that too -- someday. Enjoy those roses!