Be Ambitious

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged. This is for Allison:

8 favorite TV Shows (not in any particular order.)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Prison Break
3. The Office
4. Supernatural (Thanks to my sister Liz)
5. Any do-it-yourself, cooking, gardening, etc.
6. Friends
7. Martha
8. Recently Robert and I started watching Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs. Pretty funny.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Boston Blackies in Chicago
2. Chef's Table in Provo
3. Mona Lisa in Nampa
4. Weber Grill in Chicago
5. Carino's
6. Brick 29 in Nampa
7. Copper Canyon in Nampa
8. Anyplace without a dollar menu! :)

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Watched my niece, Maggie
2. Did 5 loads of laundry
3. Cleaned, cleaned, cleaned
4. Celebrated my youngest brother, David's, 22nd birthday
5. We had pie instead of cake for dessert
6. Played some good volleyball
7. Played Guitar Hero (the brand new one) with Robert and invited Liz and her family to join us
8. Went to bed early

8 Things I look forward to
1. Nap time!!
2. Making dinner
3. Seeing friends
4. Being done with school
5. Finishing a good book and starting a new one
6. My daily workouts
7. Compiling my recipe book
8. Finding out where we will be headed for Robert's PhD

8 things I love about the Fall
1. The crisp air
2. The temperature (it's perfect to be outside)
3. The colors
4. The birthdays and holidays with my family
5. The smells of the spiced ciders, cookies and Thanksgiving
6. The year winding down
7. Family coming in from out of town
8. School breaks! Woohoo!

8 things on my wish list
1. A house, someday
2. Another child, who knows when?
3. Can I do one for Robert? A 40" Samsung Touch of Color TV
4. Travel. Anywhere, anytime.
5. Winning the lottery. You know, for the student loans :)
6. A Christmas. Last year we really didn't have one...
7. More time in the day
8. For there to be an extended amount of time where all of my family and all of my friends are well and happy.

So, I'm supposed to Tag 8 people now, but just do it if you haven't yet or you want to. I always discover things I didn't know when people do these.

Have Fun! :)

3 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

So are you just in ID for a short time until a phd program starts?

Erin said...

Yeah, Idaho until May or June. We love temporary moves! :)

Danette said...

How did we never go out to eat together? I'm looking at your list of restaurants and have many of them in common. Maybe we can meet up for a meal sometime somewhere.... hmmmm, Boston, maybe? :)