My mom got these pj's for Nate a couple of months ago and I LOVE them. They have monkeys all over them. It's finally getting cool enough at night for him to wear them. I think they are so cute!
So much to comment on. LOVE the dark hard. You are a color virgin no more. I loved you greatful post. You have me thinking about what I'm greatful for.
Feet jammies are the best! Especially in the colder climate you're in now! I LOVE your new hair color. You look SO pretty! Sometimes changing our hair is the best pick-me-up. Good job!
Side note: I just realized the Red Sox season is over (sad face #1) and that you guys didn't come visit us this season (sad face #2). What gives? Sigh.
5 comments:
He is the cutest little boy in feety jammies I have ever seen!!!! I miss him so much
So much to comment on.
LOVE the dark hard. You are a color virgin no more.
I loved you greatful post. You have me thinking about what I'm greatful for.
Feet jammies are the best! Especially in the colder climate you're in now! I LOVE your new hair color. You look SO pretty! Sometimes changing our hair is the best pick-me-up. Good job!
Oh wow, nathan is darling...still. I bet he is still the nursery favorite...or primary. : )
I love that you found my blog!
Nice PJ's
Side note: I just realized the Red Sox season is over (sad face #1) and that you guys didn't come visit us this season (sad face #2). What gives? Sigh.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment