Be Ambitious

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Christmas Eve Traditions

The Ross family tradition of having a piñata lived on.  This year Robert made a Mike Wazowski piñata.  I think this is one of Robert's best.


Although we are excited for a Christmas with "real" winter weather, I think deep down I will miss the fact that we could spend Christmas eve outside with only light jackets.  We were grateful for close friends who were willing to share their Christmas eve with us and partake in our traditions.







One of our new favorite Christmas eve traditions is "Santa's Favorite Cake" (or as Scarlett called it "Jesus's Birthday Cake).  Just like Robert looks forward to making the piñata, I look forward to making (and eating) this cake.


The kids get to open one present on Christmas eve as well.  It is always new pajamas.  The kids (I include Robert in this as well) are always excited to get new pjs to sleep in on Christmas eve.






The kids in their new pjs with the final tradition, watching "The Muppet's Christmas Carol".  Robert has been watching this every Christmas Eve since he was a kid.  He loves it.


Only one more sleep until Christmas!!!!

No comments: