We hosted an early Christmas party for a few friends. We built gingerbread houses and watched Charlie Brown's Christmas. It was so much fun. In true Erin fashion I didn't get any pictures of the adults. Our friends who attended, we love you and you know who you are. Please don't take it personally.
Nate was more careful than his sister. He took his job very seriously.
Scarlett just wanted to get as much sugar on her cardboard circle as possible.
Robert had to play, too. So when one adult joins in, we all do. I did a sad little tree made from spearmints. Our friends made some really good houses but you'll never know what they looked like or who made which one because I didn't record it in photographs.
A table filled with candy, sprinkles and frosting surrounded by six children. Should I mention what a mess this made? It was an epic, sticky disaster but it's one of my favorite memories of this Christmas season. The kids were just so happy and the true definition of Christmas cheer is happy children.
Look at the mess of sprinkles and candy. She takes after her father...
No comments:
Post a Comment