Robert's sister, Becca and her husband Jr, were so kind to host Christmas Eve and Christmas Day this year out at their ranch in Scottsdale. Christmas Eve always consists of a pinata in the Ross family.
The kids were excited to get started but we had to get some pictures before the candy carnage began.
Scarlett wasn't having any of it.
It always goes in order of age. Our newest family addition, Alessandra, went first.
Scarlett was next followed by Nate.
It's sad to say, but I was the next person in line. It makes me feel very young.
Robert is always good for a show and can't take anything seriously!
Becca was next.
Becca with Alessandra.
Jr finished off the pinata for us in just a couple of swings!
Scarlett couldn't believe that life could be this good! Presents, candy, attention! This is great!
I can't tell if Nate is happy here or not! :)
Can I eat more, please???
Look at all that goodness!
Robert getting all the laughs again! I love this guy.
An now the Kunz family tradition must be represented. Christmas Jammies! Nate loved his angry birds jammies.
Scarlett loved her purple jammies.
Posing by the tree before they have to go to bed.
Scarlett trying to get a few more minutes of Nemo in.
Christmas day was just one more sleep away!
No comments:
Post a Comment