Scarlett had bracelets in her stocking and she walked around with them on like this.
Aunt Becca gave Scarlett a doll with a matching outfit.
Nate was obsessed with getting an electric light up toothbrush this year. Santa got it right.
Scarlett, Alessandra and Nate Christmas morning. Scarlett loved her fairy wings, Alessandra got lots of great baby toys and clothes and Nate was just happy it was finally Christmas. He'd waited all year for this!
Santa brought Scarlett some lime green fingernail polish. We had to get to beautifying right away.
Robert and another pair of shoes. I love the gray.
Scarlett loved blowing her nail polish dry.
Robert surprised me with an enamel cast iron dutch oven. I love it!
Nate got puzzles from Jr's sister Mary. She was so kind to think of our kids.
Peepa made a great breakfast in the dutch ovens. Mountain man breakfast and cinnamon rolls with apples. Yum.
Beema and Peepa Ross gave Scarlett her own Minnie Mouse chair. Now she won't have to steal Nate's Spiderman chair!
Look at the enthusiasm! Every kid loves socks for Christmas!
I love these Tree Haus kits. He got a castle kit last year and this year Beema and Peepa Ross got him an airplane kit. I highly recommend these!
Mary surprised Scarlett with giant floor puzzles.
Jr got a remote control car.
Mary also gave Nate a Spiderman activity set. She nailed the gifts she gave our kids.
We made Alessandra her gift this year.
She can't quite use it yet, but when her hair grows in she'll have a place to keep all her pretty barrettes and bows.
Nate loves science so this telescope and microscope set was so exciting!
What!? Robert got a remote control car too?
So did Peepa,
and so did Nate! Whoo hoo!
I love how sweet Nate looks in this picture.
It wouldn't be Christmas without some great books. Skippyjon Jones definitely fits the bill.
Just like her mother, Scarlett loves shoes. Especially colorful and shiny ones. These light up as she walks. She insisted on wearing them for the duration of our trip in Arizona.
We love games and Bec and Jr got us a new one, Headbandz!
Becca always does great homemade gifts. I love the pictures she chose to put on this R monogram.
Scarlett opening her light up shoes.
Our gift to Beema and Peepa Ross this year was a drawing from each of our kids signed, dated and framed.
I think she really liked it.
For our big gift to Scarlett we found and great Minnie Bowtique set at Costco.
She couldn't wait to get it out of the packaging.
Beema and Peepa also got Scarlett a medical kit. She calls it her "doctor" and goes around the room one person at a time and gives them a check up. I love it.
I love that there are "Nate" books. I couldn't wait for him to get old enough to read them.
Beema made a matching costume for Scarlett's medical kit. It's so cute!
A pretty new dress for Scarlett.
So I definitely HATE this picture, but what can you do? Robert got me a pasta press attachment for my KitchenAid. I love it! It does six different pastas. I've used it a ton already.
After all the fun settled down Nate built his puzzle from Mary. He was so proud and so was I.
We are so grateful for everyone who shared with us this Christmas. There was a real spirit of generosity and love. We are so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment