It's tradition in Robert's family to take old fashioned cowboy photos and I have to say that I love it. There's a hall in Charlie and Sandi's house that has all the old pictures they've taken like this over the years and it's really neat to see how the family has grown and changed. Robert is a kid in the first ones! It's been about 7 years since the last one was done so we were overdue. Sandi set up a day for us all to go to Rawhide and pose for an updated one.
I think it turned out really well. The kids steal the photo. They are too cute! Yes, Scarlett has a bruise on her cheek, and yes, it is real.
As the moms were deciding on which prints we wanted the dads took the kids outside to play while they waited. Robert got some great photos of Scarlett and Jonathan playing their version of checkers.
These two kids together crack me up. They are so good. I can't believe that Jonathan is only six months older than Scarlett. He seems so much older to me. He's adorable.
This is my favorite of the two together because they're making the exact same face!
Jonathan and his dad got in a game of checkers, too.
This is a great picture of Jonathan.
I love this. I told them to act sad and Scarlett and Jonathan smile and Nate puckers his lips. Hmmm... Not the kind of sad I was looking for.
And so ended our year. 2012 was great. We had so much fun and did so much. We are so blessed. Of course I'm looking forward to 2013. It's going to be full of surprises, as always!

1 comment:
I am so glad I found your blog again!! Your kids are growing up and changing so much! Good to see everyone enjoying life, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment