Be Ambitious

Monday, February 18, 2013

Geocaching

I think there are lots of people out there who have done geocaching, but for those who haven't is a fun modern day treasure hunt. While in Arizona visiting we had a free afternoon while the grandparents took all the kids out for an afternoon of geocaching. I used to do it all the time at work when we lived in Utah and I loved it. I was so excited to have Nate and Scarlett go. Not to mention the fact that they will have another fun great memory with their grandparents to sustain them until we next see them.
Nate reaching in for his treasure with Peepa.
Does it look like Scarlett is having any fun?
Jonathan turn for treasure.
Scarlett caught on quickly and brought home a foam flower as her treasure.  I'm so glad they got to do this.

No comments: